Download the Tuition Fees (PDF format)
Our 2020/21 dance season has a minimum of 35 scheduled classes beginning Monday, September 14, 2020 through Friday, June 18, 2021. Costume pictures will be taken at Tami Gee’s on Saturday, June 19, 2021 (NO classes this day). Our mandatory tech week at Century High begins Monday, June 21 through Saturday, June 26. Our annual Recital is Sunday, June 27, 2021. These dates are subject to change pending COVID restrictions.
Tuition rates listed below are for the entire 35 weeks of classes and performance rehearsals:
$25 registration fee per dancer (nonrefundable)
$507.50 – 1/2 hour class
$542.50 – 3/4 hour class
$577.50 – 1 hour class
Discounts given per student and/or families are as follows; 2nd class 5% off, 3rd class 10% off, 4th class 15% off, 5th class 20% off and continues until you have reached your individual or family cap.
- Individual dancer cap will be based on your total tuition, not to exceed $400 per month for 10 months (Registration through June 1)
- Family caps will be based on your total tuition, not to exceed $675 per month for 10 months (Registration through June 1)
- COMPANY*T fees are not eligible for discounts or included in any Cap
Please email Teri Geppi for any payment questions.
TUITION PAYMENT OPTIONS:
- You may pay in full along with the $25 registration fee per dancer or choose the payment plan of 10 equal payments due the first of each month (September thru June) with the first payment including a $25 registration fee per dancer. Payments remain the same regardless of the amount of scheduled classes within each month.
- Mail check to TAMI GEE’S STUDIO OF DANCE, c/o Teri Geppi, 3334 Murray Road, Finksburg, MD 21048
- Setup recurring payments through your banks online bill pay service
- Place check or cash in our payment box within the studio
- If you choose to pay by credit card, there is a 3% convenience fee charged (arrangements will need to be made in advance)
IMPORTANT – NO CREDIT CARD PAYMENTS ARE ABLE TO BE MADE THROUGH YOUR ONLINE ACCOUNT OR OVER THE TELEPHONE
Should you withdraw your child early for any reason, you are responsible for the full season’s tuition September 2020 through June 2021. Tuition will not be refunded for missed or canceled classes due to severe weather conditions and/or COVID shutdown. Tuition is due on the 1st of each month with a 10 day grace period. Tuition not received by the 10th will receive a $30.00 late fee on the 11th unless prior arrangements have been made with the business manager. There will be a $30.00 fee on all returned checks. You are responsible for any court and/or legal fees necessary to collect unpaid monies due Tami Gee’s Studio of Dance, Inc.